A top legal industry event, Mass Torts Made Perfect or MTMP happens each spring and fall in Las Vegas. This time around, the event was held October 13-25, 2021 at the Bellagio and was the first time back at MTMP for many of us since the start of the pandemic. From spending time with clients like Ben Crump to meeting new friends and colleagues, MTMP never disappoints and was time well spent.
And if you want to get the most recent MTMP news, check out our 2022 Mass Torts Made Perfect post!)
Who we saw
Our fearless leader Jason Hennessey had the honor of meeting George Floyd’s brother at Mass Torts Made Perfect. Floyd’s death was the impetus for Jason and friends starting Articulate Change, a non-profit organization and global movement for social equality through friendship.
In the exhibitor hall, Jason signed copies of Law Firm SEO for attendees alongside Mike Papantonio, also signing copies of his new book, Inhuman Trafficking.
And Paul Liebman of X Social Media was on call in case Jason needed extra signed copies. (Thanks again, Paul!)
As always, MTMP drew big names—and not just top attorneys. Award-winning journalist Lesley Stahl and comedian John Mulaney told stories and entertained the crowd at evening events.
Jason caught up with friends Luke Russell of Lawful Good Podcast and Dean Chase of Trusted Legal Partners.
And it’s not an event without Paul Faust, who graced us with his presence once again at MTMP.
What we learned
- This conference is a favorite for top attorneys. Like the summer 2021 legal industry events we attended, MTMP is in Las Vegas, where lawyers love to gather. As such, this event attracts top names in mass torts.
- Paraquat is big in mass tort claims right now. MTMP is often a place where conversations about mass torts to watch tend to surface.
- MTMP is the place to learn about the newest mass torts, class actions, and the business of law. Because of this, MTMP is a top choice for lawyers and legal industry vendors to attend to learn, network, and grow their businesses.
- People know us now. We couldn’t help but notice that “Hennessey Digital” and “Jason Hennessey” are becoming household names among the legal circuit. To that end, partners like X Social Media have helped us get to where we are, and we’re grateful for our clients, partners, and friends.
- Everyone needs a Mikey. (If you know, you know.)
When I started going to Mass Torts Made Perfect almost 15 years ago, it was just me. Now, we have a whole team attending, and the relationships we made all those years ago have compounded. There’s a power in people that you only get in events like MTMP.
Our take on MTMP
MTMP and the National Trial Lawyers Summit (NTL) are two of the legal industry events we make it to each year.
Between the educational tracks, top-tier venue and entertainment, and invaluable networking that takes place, Mass Torts Made Perfect puts on a first-rate event every time.
(And we’ll definitely be back in April 2022!)
Where we’ll be next
2021 isn’t over yet, and we’ve got a few key conferences left this year.
Next up is Trial Lawyers University, the 2021 Atticus Summit, and Crisp Game Changers Summit.We’ll have team members from Hennessey Digital at each event.
Where will we see you in the last part of 2021?
Tweet us at @HennesseyDgtl and tell us which legal industry events you’re attending!