Paid Search Specialist
Our mission at Hennessey Digital is to elevate and humanize digital marketing by working hard, innovating constantly, and caring personally, and want to hire someone to help us fulfill that mission. We really do have the brightest minds in digital marketing working for us!
We are a fully remote and highly collaborative team of digital marketing thought leaders located all over the country. We provide white-glove service to our clients, and we’re looking for a thoughtful team member who can ensure that all projects are delivered on time, on budget, and on strategy.
We’re a rapidly growing company, it’s important that you have an entrepreneurial attitude, an embracing mindset toward change, and can manage/prioritize multiple concurrent projects.
The desired candidate will possess excellent organizational and communication skills—as well as be familiar with project management in a creative agency atmosphere.
- Manage a portfolio of medium to high spend accounts.
- Participate in and eventually lead client meetings
- Conduct keyword and market research to best create and optimize client campaigns.
- Strategize, develop, and simultaneously maintain multiple search engine, display, and youtube marketing campaigns for a variety of small to medium sized businesses
- Update clients regularly as to the status of their digital initiatives
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns as they relate to conversions and overall client goals.
- Serve as a technical resource to other departments
- Collaborate with the team to unlock even greater potential in client accounts
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Google Ads and Microsoft (Bing) Ads
- Minimum 1 year managing paid advertising campaigns, including search, display, and video
- Strong familiarity with Google Analytics
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Google AdWords/ Microsoft Ads certifications preferred
- Experience managing display campaigns
- Understanding of landing page best practices and optimization techniques
- Experience with other paid platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) a plus!
Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification
- B.S.in Communications or Marketing or BA in English/Writing preferred
Essential Physical Job Functions
This position is a remote position. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.