Social Media Coordinator
Our Los Angeles production studios are looking for a versatile and self-reliant Social Media Coordinator to build and execute a B2B social media strategy, campaign, and repurpose content to promote the CEO and a new soon-to-launch podcast series.
We’re seeking someone to work with the production and management teams, provide collaborative creative input to repurposing content for use in social media, and implement, manage, adjust, and report on campaigns.
Duration: TBD depending on campaign; 3 months initially.
Estimated Start Date: Feb. 1, 2021
Location Requirement: Remote
Reports to: CEO
What You’ll Be Doing
- This is a part-time role with hours that vary week to week.
- Set, plan, and implement social media strategies and plans for two campaigns aimed at cultivating the SEO community and relationships across the marketing funnel, with the ultimate goal of driving conversions.
- Identify all content needed for campaigns and manage that content creation by developing detailed timelines for asset/content development and execution.
- Write copy for social posts.
- Develop and manage budgets for paid media campaigns.
- Publish posts per campaign schedule – LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- Monitor success of campaigns & adjust as needed to improve success measures.
- Prepare and publish weekly reports of campaigns’ successes.
- Manage community as needed.
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years’ combined communication, social media and community management experience.
- Strong understanding of the B2B social media landscape including LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- Strong track record of developing and optimizing engaging content and building a social following.
- Highly organized with impeccable attention to detail.
- Creative thinker who can problem solve.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Proven ability to self-direct.
- Your ability to navigate talent, clients, communities, and production personnel is essential. This is an opportunity to show how you think, work, and deliver on the assignment, with the possibility of future opportunities including a full-time position.
- Comfortable working with Google Workplace – Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Calendar – and Slack.
- Exceptional teammate.