SEO Account Manager
Hennessey Digital, a leading search engine optimization (SEO) and digital marketing agency in North America, is seeking a highly organized, self-motivated SEO Account Manager to join its team. The ideal candidate for this role is a consummate team player who is detail-oriented, self-motivated, and passionate about online marketing.
We are a fully remote and highly collaborative team of digital marketing thought leaders located all over the world. We provide white-glove service to our clients, and we’re looking for a thoughtful team member who can ensure that all projects are delivered on time, on budget, and on strategy.
We’re a rapidly growing company, it’s important that you have an entrepreneurial attitude, an embracing mindset toward change, and can manage/prioritize multiple concurrent projects.
The desired candidate will possess excellent organizational and communication skills—as well as be familiar with project management in a creative agency atmosphere.
- Work with a portfolio of clients as their primary point of contact at Hennessey Digital.
- Manage client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables.
- Foster and cultivate client success, client relationships, and ultimately client retention.
- Lead all client calls and facilitate engaging discussions on performance, strategy, and SEO.
- Provide a detailed agenda and recap for all client calls.
- Ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner.
- Review all client deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Work closely with the project team to stay on top of project status and to proactively identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Coordinate efforts with external partners where needed.
- Serve as the “voice of the client,” representing your clients’ needs when dealing with internal stakeholders at all times.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience working in SEO and/or digital marketing
- An up-to-date understanding of Organic Search Engine Optimization, PPC, Social Media, and Content Marketing
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented, and positive attitude
- Excellent relationship building skills and extremely personable demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent storyteller
- Strong sense of urgency to fulfill internal and client needs
- Proven project management skills
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and similar analytics packages
- Working knowledge of GSuite (Drive, Calendar, etc)
- Working knowledge of SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, or other SEO tools
- Comfort in dealing with executives and other top-level decision-makers
- Able to handle stressful situations and deadlines well
Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification
- A bachelor’s degree with a proven track record of success in a similar profile
Essential Physical Job Functions
This position is a remote position. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.