SEO Account Manager
Hennessey Digital, a leading search engine optimization (SEO) and digital marketing agency in North America, is seeking a highly organized, self-motivated Associate Account Manager to join its team. The ideal candidate for this role is a consummate team player who is self-motivated, and passionate about online marketing.
We are a fully remote and highly collaborative team of digital marketing thought leaders located all over the world. We provide white-glove service to our clients, and we’re looking for a thoughtful team member who can ensure that all projects are delivered on time, on budget, and on strategy.
We’re a rapidly growing company, it’s important that you have an entrepreneurial attitude, an embracing mindset toward change, and can manage/prioritize multiple concurrent projects.
The desired candidate will possess excellent organizational and communication skills. In addition, the desired candidate will have previous SEO and client services experience.
- Manage client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables.
- Foster and cultivate client success, client relationships, and ultimately client retention
- Attend all assigned client calls and take detailed notes in order to assign tasks to the team
- Provide a detailed agenda and recap for all assigned client calls
- Ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner
- Review all client deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Work closely with the project team to stay on top of project status and to proactively identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
- Coordinate efforts with external partners where needed
- Serve as the “voice of the client,” representing your clients’ needs when dealing with internal stakeholders at all times
- Minimum of three (3) years of SEO experience
- Minimum of three (3) years in a client facing role
- An up-to-date understanding of Organic Search Engine Optimization, PPC, Social Media, and Content Marketing
- Excellent relationship building skills and extremely personable demeanor
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented and positive attitude
- Ability to effectively communicate our business and services to clients
- Strong sense of urgency to fulfill internal and client needs
- Proven project management skills
- Strong skills in Google Suit
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and similar analytics packages
- Working knowledge of SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, or other SEO tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort in dealing with executives and other top-level decision-makers
- Able to handle stressful situations and deadlines well
Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
Essential Physical Job Functions
This position is a remote position. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.