Hennessey Digital, a leading SEO and digital marketing agency, is looking for a highly organized, efficient, and self-motivated Software Engineer to join the team.
We’re a 100%-remote, ultra-collaborative team of digital marketing pros and SEO nerds from all over the world. Our culture is a big deal to us, and if you’ve got the SEO chops—and if you’re down with the 127 Code of Honor—we’d love to meet you! We’re a rapidly growing company, it’s important that you have an entrepreneurial attitude, an embracing mindset toward change, and can manage/prioritize multiple concurrent projects.
The desired candidate will possess excellent organizational and communication skills—as well as be familiar with project management in a creative agency atmosphere. We provide white-glove service to our clients, and we’re looking for a thoughtful team member who can ensure that all projects are delivered on time, on budget, and on strategy.
- Writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards.
- Document and test new software applications
- Assess new application ideas
- Develop and maintain the Front-end side of new/current solutions (some Back-End knowledge is also valuable)
- Use best practices and ensure good Unit Tests Coverage
- Use the best coding standards and practices, to assure the quality of the code
- Assist in the deployment and implementation phases of solutions when needed
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Take part of the ongoing redesign of current solutions
- 2 years of experience with React or Typescript
- Understanding of Computer Science and development fundamentals, including object-oriented design, and data structures
- Experience with Web Applications
- Python or PHP experience is preferred
- A demonstrated passion for technology and ability to provide work samples and/or a link to a GitHub portfolio
- Ability to work in teams
- Be an active member of the team’s development and learning
- Excellent communication, specifically in English
Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification
- Bachelors Degree Computer Science/Network Engineering, Engineering, or Mathematics preferred