Hennessey Digital, a leading search engine optimization (SEO) and digital marketing agency in North America, is seeking a highly organized, self-motivated Python Developer to join its team. The ideal candidate for this role is a consummate team player who is self-motivated, and passionate about online marketing.
We are a fully remote and highly collaborative team of digital marketing thought leaders located all over the world. We provide white-glove service to our clients, and we’re looking for a thoughtful team member who can ensure that all projects are delivered on time, on budget, and on strategy.
We’re a rapidly growing company, it’s important that you have an entrepreneurial attitude, an embracing mindset toward change, and can manage/prioritize multiple concurrent projects.
The desired candidate will possess excellent organizational and communication skills—as well as be familiar with project management in a creative agency atmosphere.
- Coordinating with development teams to determine application requirements.
- Writing scalable code and hosting it in AWS
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Developing back-end components.
- Integrating user-facing elements using server-side logic.
- Assessing and prioritizing client feature requests.
- Reprogramming existing databases to improve functionality.
- Developing digital tools to monitor online traffic.
- Able to work in the PST timezone
- 2 years of experience as a Python Developer.
- Expert knowledge of Python and related frameworks including Django and Flask.
- A deep understanding and multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of Python.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources into a single system.
- Familiarity with testing tools and writing unit tests
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required.
- Fluent in English