Hennessey Digital, a leading search engine optimization (SEO) and digital marketing agency in North America, is seeking a highly organized, self-motivated person to join its team. The ideal candidate for this role is a consummate team player who is self-driven, has a problem-solving mindset, and has at least 2 years of digital publishing.
We are a fully remote and highly collaborative team of digital marketing thought leaders located all over the country. We provide white-glove service to our clients, and we’re looking for a thoughtful team member who can ensure that all projects are delivered on time, on budget, and on strategy.
As a rapidly-growing company, it’s important that you have an entrepreneurial attitude, a mindset that embraces change and can manage and prioritize multiple concurrent projects. The ideal candidate will possess excellent organizational and communication skills and a strong familiarity with project management in a creative agency atmosphere.
- Execute content publication for high-volume SEO campaigns.
- Collaborate with content strategists, technical SEOs, and other team members to publish new content, update existing web pages, and execute other SEO recommendations.
- Review all client deliverables to ensure quality standards and unique client specifications are met.
- Work with managers on client priorities and identify and communicate roadblocks and bottlenecks.
- Estimate, plan and organize tasks to keep all deliverables on track.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Proficient with WordPress. Other CMS systems are a bonus.
- Familiar with HTML and CSS.
- Familiar with SEO best practices.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Highly responsive and able to multitask and take initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical experience with troubleshooting Web site errors and content issues
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical team members about site issues and resolution
- Must be available as needed between the hours of 9am – 2pm Pacific Time.
Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification
- Bachelors in English or Communications or equivalent preferred