Hennessey Digital, a leading search engine optimization (SEO) and digital marketing agency in North America, is seeking a highly organized, self-motivated Content Strategist to join its team. The ideal candidate for this role is a consummate team player who is an excellent storyteller, is self-driven, has a problem-solving mindset, and has 3+ years of editing experience.
We are a fully remote and highly collaborative team of digital marketing thought leaders located all over the country. We provide white-glove service to our clients, and we’re looking for a thoughtful team member who can ensure that all projects are delivered on time, on budget, and on strategy.
We’re a rapidly growing company, it’s important that you have an entrepreneurial attitude, an embracing mindset toward change, and can manage/prioritize multiple concurrent projects.
The desired candidate will possess excellent organizational and communication skills—as well as be familiar with project management in a creative agency atmosphere.
- Conduct page level analysis and keyword research to develop strategic content plans
- Conduct content audits to find gaps, issues, or new opportunities
- Create client quarterly content plans in Dashboard for a group of clients
- Assist in measuring key success metrics with page performance for each client
- Publish content pages once approved by the client
- Manage tickets and tasks inside our project management system
- Manage relationships with content writers
- Update clients on content plan progress when needed
- 3+ years editing content
- Experience with SEO tools, specifically Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics
- Experience increasing organic traffic for other websites
- Detail-oriented editor
- Excellent writing, editing and organizational skills
- Experience managing a group of freelancers
- Team player who enjoys collaborating
Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification
Essential Physical Job Functions
This position is a remote position. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.