Hennessey Digital, a leading search engine optimization (SEO) and digital marketing agency in North America, is seeking a highly organized, self-motivated person to join its team. The ideal candidate for this role is a consummate team player who is self-driven, has a problem-solving mindset, and has at least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience.
We are a fully remote and highly collaborative team of digital marketing thought leaders located all over the world. We provide white-glove service to our clients, and we’re looking for a thoughtful team member who can ensure that all projects are delivered on time, on budget, and on strategy.
As a rapidly-growing company, it’s important that you can manage and prioritize multiple diverse, concurrent projects. The ideal candidate will possess excellent organizational and communication skills, have a strong familiarity with project management, and a positive attitude. This position requires a secure private computer, as well as a consistent and robust data wifi connection.
- Provide general administrative support
- Research and organize data using Google Docs and Sheets
- Assist with hard and soft copy file maintenance
- Maintain and manage confidential records, documents, correspondence, and discussions
- Ability to work 6 – 8 am PST
- Availability to work 9 am – 2 pm PST, as needed, up to 20% of the time
- Expert experience with Google Suite (Calendar, Docs, Sheets). A thorough understanding of how spreadsheets work is required.
- Strong understanding of how to navigate websites.
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience as an administrative assistant or performing administrative duties.
- Advanced in English.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a strong work ethic and high integrity.
- Works well independently.
- Ability to learn and utilize new skills, software, and tools with ease.
- Ability to maintain a friendly, yet professional demeanor with tact and diplomacy at all times, regardless of stress level and ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effectively prioritize and handle multiple, often simultaneous, inquiries/tasks, and able to take responsibility for projects from beginning to end.
- Ability to handle highly confidential matters with professionalism and discretion.
- Marketing experience, preferred.