SEO Team Lead
Hennessey Digital is seeking a hard working and efficient SEO Team Lead to join our agency. This position will work closely with Account Managers, Content Writers, the Creative Team, and other SEO Specialists to optimize client’s web pages. Our SEO Team Lead will be responsible for analyzing and auditing websites to understand what SEO changes need to be implemented. We are a results-driven global digital marketing agency leveraging deep expertise in search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, social media management and brand development, and we need another experienced individual to add to our team.
We are a fully remote and highly collaborative team of digital marketing thought leaders located all over the world. We provide white-glove service to our clients, and we’re looking for a thoughtful team member who can ensure that all projects are delivered on time, on budget, and on strategy.
We’re a rapidly growing company, it’s important that you have an entrepreneurial attitude, an embracing mindset toward change, and can manage/prioritize multiple concurrent projects.
The desired candidate will possess excellent organizational and communication skills—as well as be experienced with project management in a creative agency atmosphere.
- Serve as the primary driver of the SEO design and strategy for up to 15 client sites;
- Review, analyze and audit websites through detailed written documentation, while identifying areas that require improvement and change, from a SEO perspective;
- Communicate and report issues (and possible solutions for those) to Management and clients.
- Keep records of your work and prioritize tasks as they come;
- Develop SEO content strategies, backlinks plans and keyword research;
- Perform keywords and link toxicity analysis, competitor research, directory submissions, web traffic analysis, content quality control and content plans, ranking and brand monitoring.
- Continuously work on self-improvement, while researching new trends. Stay informed and propose new strategies;
- Coordinate with Account Managers and Technical SEO specialists, Creative Team, and Content Writers to execute strategy;
- Work closely with other departments in order to create deliverables.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years experienced with SEO practices, website architecture, content, linking, etc.
- 3+ years agency experience required
- Must be able to handle SEO Strategy for up to 15 sites at any given time
- Previous work experience as an SEO Analyst or a similar Digital Marketing role is a plus
- An understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
- Problem-solving and time management skills
- Knowledge of different Content Management Systems, HTML and CSS is a plus
- Able to work independently and efficiently, while striving to excel in a quick-paced environment
- Fast-learner, self-motivated and able to take on multiple projects simultaneously
- Working well under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Clear understanding of users’ interaction with web pages
Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification
- Bachelors in Marketing/ Communication or other relevant area preferred.
Essential Physical Job Functions
This position is remote and requires the use of a computer. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear, utilize close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The employee may occasionally stand, walk, and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.