Hennessey Digital, a leading search engine optimization (SEO) and digital marketing agency in North America, is seeking a highly organized, self-motivated SEO Specialist to join its team. The ideal candidate for this role is a consummate team player who is self-motivated, and passionate about online marketing.
We are a fully remote and highly collaborative team of digital marketing thought leaders located all over the world. We provide white-glove service to our clients, and we’re looking for a thoughtful team member who can ensure that all projects are delivered on time, on budget, and on strategy.
We’re a rapidly growing company, it’s important that you have an entrepreneurial attitude, an embracing mindset toward change, and can manage/prioritize multiple concurrent projects.
The desired candidate will possess excellent organizational and communication skills—as well as be familiar with project management in a creative agency atmosphere.
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Confidently and professionally interact with clients
- Effective communication skills including the ability to effectively work on teams with individuals with all levels of experience.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Identify KPI’s and reviewing and analyzing performance
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Developing link building strategies – data gathering and team management
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keep updated on search engine and industry guidelines
- Strategy execution for SEO and Special Projects – as assigned
- Content Planning and Production Engineering strategy execution
- Available from 9am-2pm Pacific time
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 or more years experience in SEO
- Expert level user in auditing tool including but not limited to, Screaming Frog, SEM Rush, AHRefs, HTML CSS
- Proficient in Google Analytics and traffic analysis
- Proficient in Google Search console
- Experience with creating content strategy
- Prior agency experience preferred
Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification
Bachelors Degree – Computer Science preferred
Essential Physical Job Functions
This position is a remote position. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.