Digital Marketing Manager
Hennessey Studios is a new venture by Hennessey Group, Inc. and is designed for creators and artists who aim to reach the “always-connected generation”. Headquartered on the Television Academy campus in North Hollywood, Hennessey Studios is a modern space with professional-grade facilities, the latest in digital video, audio, and lighting technology, and networked digital storage with global access to produce clients’ videos and podcasts. Additionally, Hennessey Studios offers online placement services of its clients’ productions and promotional services to connect and grow their fan bases, audiences, subscribers lists, and leads.
Serving as a Line of Business leader, the Digital Marketing Manager will build, lead, and manage a digital marketing practice that places clients’ productions onto strategically selected online media platforms and that promotes their productions through online media campaigns. The objectives of our Placement and Promotion services offering are to connect and grow their fan bases using social media, search engine optimization, paid media, and web services to gain greater web traffic, rank higher in internet searches, grow their audiences and subscribers lists, and increase leads. Additionally, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for promoting all three sets of services that Hennessey Studios offers: Production, Placement, and Promotion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with a portfolio of clients and developing digital strategies that align with client marketing objectives
- Collaborating with our teams at Hennessey Studios and Hennessey Digital to create effective digital campaigns and ads
- Striving towards the best possible return on media spend and other KPIs,
- Identifying optimization opportunities
- Identifying, recruiting and building a team of specialists and managers as needed – freelance, contract, full time – to support our Placement and Promotion services offering
- Providing situational guidance for all team members as related to client needs
- Confidently navigating challenging client situations and communication including providing meaningful reports, providing insight for proactive management of anticipated client needs, actively identifying growth opportunities for existing clients, and building strong relationships with clients.
- Required: 6 years of experience in a client management or similar role
- Preferred: 6 years of experience in a digital marketing role OR in a role that involves Facebook Ad / Google Ads campaign creation or analysis.
- Direct experience developing social strategies, building out content calendars, conceptualizing social creatives, and engaging with and growing audiences on social media channels
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
- Launched successful new social media accounts and posting strategies that measured growth/engagement rates with clear KPI’s
- Prior experience working in an agency preferred
Qualifications and Skills
- A passionate, positive, and willing-to-learn attitude
- You ask the right questions, pursue data with intensity, and aim to add as much clarity as possible to every situation
- You possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in person, over the phone, and in writing
- You are proactive and independent – you identify problems and opportunities without being asked
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to drive project and deliverables to completion
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Ability to think strategically and plan ahead
- Deep familiarity with social media audiences, standard methodologies and analytics
- Strong analytical skills for measuring/tracking success
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and holidays as required for the position
- Startup mentality personality that is highly organized and proactive self-starter with an attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of the latest best practices, tools, and trends on social media, video, and podcast platforms (Instagram, Instagram Stories, IGTV, Instagram Live, TikTok, FB/FB Live, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, Vimeo, Apple Podcast, Spotify, etc.)
Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification
Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related concentration
Essential Physical Job Functions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.