Associate Account Manager
Hennessey Digital is looking for a diligent, organized, and professional Associate Account Manager to join our rapidly growing agency. You will work with Account Managers by answering client emails, assisting in client calls, and managing projects. At Hennessey Digital, this position will play a key role in client success and retention. In addition, the Associate Account Manager is a great opportunity to learn and grow within our Hennessey Digital team.
We’re a rapidly growing company, it’s important that you have an entrepreneurial attitude, an embracing mindset toward change, and can manage/prioritize multiple concurrent projects.
The desired candidate will possess excellent organizational and communication skills—as well as be familiar with project management in a creative agency atmosphere.
- Support Account Management team with project management, task execution, and client communications for multiple clients.
- Foster and cultivate client success, client relationships, and ultimately client retention.
- Manage client deliverables within project management tools and systems.
- Attend all assigned client calls and take detailed notes to assign tasks to the team.
- Provide a detailed agenda and recap for all assigned client calls.
- Ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner.
- Review all client deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Work closely with the internal team to stay on top of project status and to proactively identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Coordinate efforts with external partners where needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of client services or project management experience.
- SEO experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills are vital to track and execute projects for multiple clients.
- Ability to identify and resolve the issues on the spot to ensure that flow of work proceeds smoothly
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver accurate results
- Should have an eye for detail and identify errors if any
- Should be proficient in computers
Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification
- A bachelor’s degree with a proven track record of success in a similar profile
Essential Physical Job Functions
This position is remote and requires the use of a computer. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear, utilize close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The employee may occasionally stand, walk, and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.